Financial Coaching and Counseling
AHEAD's trained and certified staff can provides private, one-on-one sessions to help you overcome financial obstacles that may be preventing you from reaching your goals. During this meeting the HomeOwnership Advisor can:
- Review your credit report, help you dispute inaccurate information and develop a plan to help you establish or re-establish your credit.
- Personalize and assist in the development of a household budget you can live with.
- Identify the mortgage product that best meets your needs.
- Determine if you may be eligible for any grants, financial assistance or matched savings program that may be available.
- Establish your homebuying time line.
- Provide on-going support through the entire homebuying process.
Once you have scheduled your appointment, your next step is to complete your intake paperwork. Click here to complete your intake packet
Our Team is Here to Help!
*HUD Certified Housing Counselor*
Expertise: Pre-Purchase HomeOwnership Counseling & Lead Educator; Section 502 USDA Direct Loan Mortgage Packaging; Budget & Credit Counseling
Have a Question About Homeownership?
Please complete the form below and we'll get right back to you.