Financial Coaching and Counseling
After you attend one of our workshops, AHEAD provides private, one-on-one sessions to help you overcome financial obstacles that may be preventing you from reaching your goals. During this meeting the HomeOwnership Advisor will:
- Review your credit report, help you dispute inaccurate information and develop a plan to help you establish or re-establish your credit.
- Personalize and assist in the development of a household budget you can live with.
- Identify the mortgage product that best meets your needs.
- Determine if you may be eligible for any grants, financial assistance or matched savings program that may be available.
- Establish your homebuying time line.
- Provide on-going support through the entire homebuying process.
Budget and Credit Counseling
If you already own a home, AHEAD's certified HomeOwnership Advisor can work with you to establish a household budget and address your credit needs. During an individual session our Advisors can go through your current income and expenses, review an updated credit report and work with you to achieve your financial goals. Click here to schedule your appointment
Have a Question About Homeownership?
Please complete the form below and we'll get right back to you.