Leading the way to affordable housing and homeowner education in Northern New Hampshire.
AHEAD creates pathways to safe, affordable housing which strengthens and revitalizes rural communities.
AHEAD envisions healthy communities where residents choose to live, work, invest and grow.
We envision a future in which everyone’s home is:
- Considered, the result of education and sound financial decision-making;
- Permanent, lasting sustainably for generations;
- Safe, promoting health through proper construction and maintenance
- Valuable, building equity and increasing prosperity;
- Celebrated, enhancing one’s quality of life and strengthening communities.
AHEAD is here to help during the COVID-19 situation. Please check out our videos below for helpful information during this time of economic distress.
AHEAD Annual Meeting & Dinner
AHEAD’s 2021 Annual Meeting Dinner will be celebrating 30 years of serving northern New Hampshire communities!
Cracking Credit's Code
Learn the ins and outs of credit reports and the mystery of credit scores. This 1 hour workshop will teach how to make credit work for YOU!> Read more