Leading the way to affordable housing and homeowner education in Northern New Hampshire.
AHEAD creates pathways to safe, affordable housing which strengthens and revitalizes rural communities.
AHEAD envisions healthy communities where residents choose to live, work, invest and grow.
We envision a future in which everyone’s home is:
- Considered, the result of education and sound financial decision-making;
- Permanent, lasting sustainably for generations;
- Safe, promoting health through proper construction and maintenance
- Valuable, building equity and increasing prosperity;
- Celebrated, enhancing one’s quality of life and strengthening communities.
AHEAD is here to help during the COVID-19 situation. Please check out our videos below for helpful information during this time of economic distress.
January 2024 Newsletter> Read more
Fair Housing is not only important to keep our community safe and give people equal access to the housing they choose and can afford. Put into effect in 1968, the Fair Housing Act prohibits discrimination in selling or renting housing due to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, familial status or disability. This one-hour virtual workshop will provide you help to identify your rights protected under the Fair Housing Act and how to file a complaint.> Read more