Leading the way to affordable housing and homeowner education in Northern New Hampshire.
AHEAD creates pathways to safe, affordable housing which strengthens and revitalizes rural communities.
AHEAD envisions healthy communities where residents choose to live, work, invest and grow.
We envision a future in which everyone’s home is:
- Considered, the result of education and sound financial decision-making;
- Permanent, lasting sustainably for generations;
- Safe, promoting health through proper construction and maintenance
- Valuable, building equity and increasing prosperity;
- Celebrated, enhancing one’s quality of life and strengthening communities.
AHEAD is here to help during the COVID-19 situation. Please check out our videos below for helpful information during this time of economic distress.
NH Homeowners Assistance Fund In-Person Application Event
> Read more
Online eHome America Homebuyer Education
eHome America’s signature Homebuyer Education course is the certified web-based program for prospective first-time homebuyers.> Read more