Affordable Housing Education and Development
Please join AHEAD in our 2018 NeighborWorks Week Project at the Friendship House in Bethlehem! This is a wonderful opportunity to come together, ignite our community spirit and make a meaningful difference in the recovery world! For more information please call (603) 444-1377 Ext. 1010 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to register for AHEAD's 2018 Homebuyer Fair Saturday, March 24th 10am-1pm at the Littleton Opera House
To develop and provide quality affordable rental housing, financial education, and home ownership opportunities that strengthen the families and communities of Northern New Hampshire.
Everyone lives in affordable, sustainable, and safe housing and people of all ages possess the tools to make sound financial decisions.
AHEAD envisions a future in which everyone’s home is:
· Affordable, costing no more than 30% of a family’s income;
· Considered, the result of education and sound financial decision-making;
· Permanent, lasting sustainably for generations;
· Safe, promoting healththrough proper construction and maintenance
· Valuable, building equity and increasing prosperity;
· Celebrated, enhancing one’s quality of life and strengthening communities.
Ground has broken for the Friendship House! Read all about it HERE.
AHEAD plans housing community near Maplewood in Bethlehem--Large solar array could power development. -- Littleton Courier View Full Article :
Did you know that you can donate directly to AHEAD through eBay Giving Works? eBay provides three unique and easy ways to donate to nonprofits. learn more about community selling, checkout donations and donate now options by following this link: givingworks.ebay.com/charity-auctions/charity/ahead-inc-affordable-housing-education-development/74397/